Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MEHHHHHHHHH;
MsJUNELEE makes me hate ballet even more;
I was starting to like it.
Oh please,
Mummy sms-ed me saying " Give MsLee another chance, ppl make mistakes, she really cares for you"
Woman ah, If she really cared for me right,
She would'nt have lied to me
& I have known her for almost all eternity.
Which makes me even more disppointed.
Oh whatever.
I majorly hate ballet & ------- now.
whateverMAJORloser.
;o
I almost ranaway from home yesterday. ;o
"So and So " Types like some gay shyt.
Type only use 2 fingers.
Please la, want type type properly la.
Wtf.
I shall post HER/HIS unglam photos tmr ! :D
Its in my phone & im in school now !
:D
Having some crap IT lesson.
Idk how do what she cal us do lo.
RAWR.
&& tmr's th last day of SEC 1 LIFE !
WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!
HOLIDAYS HERE I COME!
To my mummy(I wont call you my mother anymore)
You suck;
I got problems with ballet right.
You side Mslee.
Korkor want sleep tmr got o lvl
In th afternoon only right.
Thn he come off my internet.
Wth la. Anyway if i told you right.
You would still have sided him
So why waste my saliva and breath to tell you.
His exams are in th AFTERNOON.
So why can't he let me use th internet.
I was audi-ing with my friend halfway.
& he did'nt even know where i went to.
Wth.
Family, you suck.
You suck my ass.
Im so running away from home
& Mingxia,
If you dont want me to runaway to your house.
Say so.
I dont really care.
So what if im gonna live with a guy.
YOUR TAIJI MEH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA;
I just went to Teocole's table to tell her something!
LALALALAL;x
Unglam-ness alert.
COMING UP YOUR WAY !
When i reach home. !
YAY ME ! :D
Okay i guess i shall help juliette with th stupid it thing
Cya guys ! (:

Fuck off (:

Eh wl. i type dao fuck off thn teacher walk pass.
RAWR.
Thn thunder loudloud.
I kenna chua tio.
LOL. My result for saying fuck off.
LOL.
WEML

No comments: