Saturday, October 18, 2008

I FREAKINGLY LOVE HATE MS LEE.
SHE ANYHOW COME SAY I GOT BOYF PLEASE.
IM SINGLE IM SINGLE IM SINGLE !
What is fcking wrong with her ?!
Just because one of my EX ballet seniors saw me AND MY BRO & CHURCH FRIENDS
She have to tell Mslee tht i went out with guys or something
Tht i have a boyf.
Eh excuse me ah,
I cannot go out with my BELOVED brother izzit ?
Thn My mother go call Mslee,
Thn Mslee over thr deny.
Wtf la.
Okay ppl.
I officially QUITTED BALLET.
Cause i cant stand tht bloody Mslee.
Oh whatever.
I wont be 'th-dancer' anymore ((((:
& Im actually quite happy about it.
Cause which means....-drum roll please-
MORE TIME FOR FRIENDSSS !
-clap pleaseeee-
YAY ME YAY ME YAY ME !
Okay im happy. (:
Gonna play audi soon So blog again next time yeah ? (:

`Yande is my one and only love (: woainix

No comments: