Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HIHIHIHIHIHI !
IM HYPER NOW OKAYYY
IDK WHYYY ! :D :D :D !
Anyway,
Today is public holidayy !
& i dont know what holiday it is.
Anyway, its hardly makes any difference.
Holiday alr maaa ! (:
Today rocked more thn yesterday please ! :D
Cause i went his house thr to find himm ! x3
At first right,
I was supposed to meet him at 9am !
Thn i could'nt wake up.
He gave me morning call okay (:
Although i was abit dulan cause i dont like ppl call me when i sleep.
But, he's still super sweet.
At least he bother to call me okay (:
In th end i keep delay.
Thn about 1 plus thn we met at tamp mrt.
;o
Thn went pasir ris with him ? :D
Wanted to watch HSM3 again with him.
But stupid cinema la.
Full le.
So went to his house thr.
He called Husky come meet him.
Thn after tht met Husky le lo.
Thn walk here walk thr,
In th end went to his house.
I played com ?
Audi was MAJOR SIAN-NESS!
Cause hardly anybody thr online.
So went msn.
Pm-ed girlf & she went high with me (:
<33!
So after tht went to tm to find mummy & korkor.
Total boring please !
I JEALOUS CAN !
Mummy brought kor to Anchor point for shopping spree!
RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Thn buy so much things!
THN BO BUY ANYTHING FOR ME !
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Suan le loo.
I rather pei him thn go shopping with mummy <3!
So after tht came back & started to watch ' They kiss again'
Bwg alr ? LOL.
I shall go back to watching they kiss again
& go sleep leee.
Sayoooooooooooooooooo :D

Hey, you're th sweetest thing my eyes have ever seen,
No one has ever been this sweet to me.
I promise to treasure you <3 (:

No comments: