Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello . (:
Okay , as i promised , I'll blog bout yesterday .
Went to parkway w. dearie , supposed to study at macs .
But there was too many people .
Settled at starbucks .
But was too noisy still .
So walked over to Mp library to study . (:
Couldn't really concentrate .
Was distracted by my phone , carebear and CAMERA .
Teehee .
Was in a really camwhore mood yesterday . :D
Went over to parkway after that cause dearie finished her studying alr . (:
Halfway ,
It rained .
Heavily .
And i couldn't go home . ):
I called daddy .
And he gave me a fucked up attitude . so i told him i'll go home on my own .
Fuckedup attitude luh he . Dont want to fetch me , nevermind .
Called mummy and she fetched me home . (:
Yay .
Okay picturessssssss . :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Okay , need to carry on studying . Bai . :D .

No comments: