Thursday, April 1, 2010


"But really great things happen in a blink of an eye . Thought th chances to meet someone like you are a million to one . You're one in a million ."

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' EVERYBODY !
Today was an awesome day . ^^
and thanks to stupid Angela ah . Early in th morning ,
I still sleeping during math , thn come and prank me .
DONT THINK YOU DUI WO HAO . Basket .
I screamed fuck you in front of ahmad . :@ .
AHMAD THINK I VERY GUAI ONE LOR . LOL .
After recess , pranked Mrs Thong and Mrs Loe .
Omgoodness . Mrs thong is awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
We went over to 3/1 . And Mrs thong recognised jane . And she even asked jane if she wanted to stay on . OMG LUH .
Geog elec is soooooo common sense .
I wish i was in 3/1 . ): . Except got that horny girl there . >:(
I SCARED LATER SHE RAPE ME WHEN I SLEEPING IN CLASS . LOLOLOLOL .
Well , Ms lee is a partypooper .
She booked those 3/5 people that went over to my class .
AND MAKE THEM FA ZHAN SOMEMORE .
annoying luh .
Its just a joke you knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww .
Ended schl with assembly and went for lunch at parkway before going for cca .
Cca was boring today .
Only did like a few situps . AND THN IT WAS FULL DRESS REHEARSAL FOR THEM .
I DIDN'T GET TO DANCE AT ALL . ):
Went home after that .
Ehhhhhhhhhhh . Nothing to write alr .
Shall wait for mommy to reach home with my chips . :x .

& to meixin larling :
Thanks babe . For cheering me up yeah . And for kinda scolding me when you saw my you-know-what . And for always going crazy with me during math lessons . Thinking back about it makes me want to laugh like crazy . LOL . Kkkk . Love die youuuuuuuu . ♥

Bye ! :D

No comments: