Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Okay , Its official . Its not my phone that is being bitchy , but its my com .
Urgh . My blog looks so plain and disgusting w/o photos . ):
Okay , Went out w. boyf today .
Went to this new mall at farrer park , called city square . O.O
Its was hell boring manzxczxc .
Totally nothing to do ,
And th kiapkiap's there were'nt cute at all . >:(
Walked around and all , had to leave really early , cause daddy kp-ed . ):
Im so sorry baby , for kinda dragging you out of your house today .
Thanks for coming out to meet me even though you were sick .
I hope you get well really soon cause im really worried . ):
Am going to sleep soon because i promised baby i would sleep early today .
Webcamming now w, Jolene who wants me to say she's very PRO . LOL .
Anyway , am too lazy to blog alr . ):
Thanks to boyf for lending me his spare phone , which would enetually be full of my camwhores . LOL . :X
And thanks for sending me to cityhall to meet mummy. :D
xoxo .

No comments: