Monday, December 21, 2009

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!! :D
Back to hotel nao ,
Currently 9 plus here not going out anymore i think ,
Too damn tired . LOL .
Having bloody swallon eyes . pekcek you know .
I cant wear my contacts . Oh well .
I hope mummy brings me out to of th hotel tmr ,
Because im dead bored in th resort ,
Oh yeahhhh , I went snorkelling just now . :B
I saw like a kinda huge squid . LOL .
It was freaking ugly . LOL .
Okay anyway , Im gonna have supper in my room later on ,
Im getting hungry even though i just ate dinner .
BEING UBER PIG THESE FEW DAYS MAN . ):
Come back become darkdark fatfat alr. ):
Later nobody want me alr . ):
Okay byebye , continuing msn-ing w. cowcow & JINGCI GIRLF !!!
I MISS YOU TWO SO MUCH YOU KNOWWWWWWWWW . LOL .
okay byebye la .
-edit-
I LUV DARLING UBERUBER LOTS KKKKKKKK ? <3
She jealous , just now i blog , i nv put her name . LOL .
I LUV TANMEIXIN DARLINGGGGGGGGGGG . :b


No comments: