Tuesday, November 3, 2009



Ni hao . Went out cityhall w. Matt yesterday . Oh well , It was kinda fun . LOL . Saw Meixin darling , deb , shannon yesterday . Like oh man . Totally did'nt know that they were going there . I was like i saw Darling and i jumped off th playground , and went up to hug her like one keehong . LOL . Yeap , Waited super long for tutu and his girlf and his other friend to come . ): Slacked around suntec , and later off to marina to meet him . :D Yeap , Not much details at all . ): . LOL . Because im too lazy to typeeee . Yesterday totally had a craze to catch stuff toys from th arcade . But stupid me , forgot to bring money out and i did'nt want matt to pay for everything cause i would feel really guilty and all . So i resist . LOL . Although th stuff toys were like really cute and were like staring at me and said "pick me pick me " Like oh mannnnnn . Well , gonna go camp arcade someday with someone cause he promised me he would bring me . Oh yay . LOL .

Today , Gonna go tamp i think , with Lex nuer and Dada <3

No comments: