Sunday, November 15, 2009


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii . Okay . Ignore th picture on top . I look so TOOT-ISH with my degree-d specs . Eew . Anyway , Im bored . Last night daddy took me out for supper . We had noodles around our area !!! I swear i ate till i was so full my stomach felt like it was gonna burst . ): After that i could'nt even sleep EVEN MORE . Tried calling a few friends and in th end just went to sleep . :X Am waiting for my hair to dry nao before i leave home , :D Will come back for a proper update and pictures , most hopefully , that my phone will let me connect it to my com . ): Gonna drag jy to camwhore w. me later ^^ Heh . Most prolly gonna go shopping for Jingci girlfriendbabyluv's birthday present later . Not very sure what to get her , so maybe i'll get her like something stupid that she'll like . ^^ Lets see , I think my hair's like dried alr . One whole long prg of crapping . @_@ .

I WILL COME BACK FOR PROPER UPDATE WITH MORE DECENT PICTURES OKAY . LOL .

No comments: