Saturday, November 14, 2009


Hi , Im back . I know all of you though i was dead right . Well , too bad , Im not yet . LOL . Nothing much these few days , Except that I've been really moody , and dont feel like going for class . Am going to write a letter to daddy later and say that i dont feelt like going for class today and tell him i would explain to mummy cause i dont want him to know so much . I miss mummy so much , life's been quite boring since she went overseas . No mummy to see at night and scream at for one whole week . I miss shopping with mummy . ): Am going to go on a shopping spree w. mummy when she comes back . I book her first . ^^


See this dumbo on top ? Thats my dearest . He's an asshole . Because he keep pestering me to update . Because of himmmm , I paused my maple for like dk how long just to blog okay . Nao got 2x . Rahhhhhhhh . Dont know what to blog about . I just wrote finish th letter to daddy , Dont know how to pass it to him , Gonna slide it under his door later or something ? Well , I help dearest advertise his blogg !!!
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com
www.brian-sama.blogspot.com . !!!
Please go to his blog and spam him alright ? :D:D

No comments: