Monday, October 19, 2009


Teehee . LOL .
Went out with baby today . To vivo .
LOL . Damn tired k .
He ownself late also mai admit .
Stupid hor . LOL .
Went to watch meatball show .
Quite funny , but i thought it was quite childish and all .
LOL . Slacked alot . Tried to waste time .
Baby watched sunset with me today . :B
LOL . ^^v .
He dragged me away before i could watch finish . ):
Went to play with water > Dinner > Played with water again .
LOL . Had stupid stomach aches .
And baby kept bullying me .
Urgh . ):<
Darling's gonna punch him for me someday . :X
Baby still owes me 49,999,947 . :D
LOL . Yi bei zi dou huan bu qing . ^^
He sent me home after all that ,
Wanted to bring him home to show him duckie cause i thought mummy was'nt home ,
In th end i called home and she was home . ): .
So i walked him to bus stop and he's otw home naozx .
Yay . LOL .
Dk what to sayyyyyyyyyyyyy . Oh ya .
I remembered .
Thanks baby for today ,
You made it one of th bestest i ever had ,
Although you kept bullying me , but i tahan kkk . LOL .
Thanks for trying to cheer me up at onepage when i was having my five minutes
of emo-ing,
Thanks for sending me home today too . :D
I feel kinda guilty cause you paid for everything today . x.x
I always wanted a boyf to pay for everything ,
But nao im feeling so guilty and all .
Wanted to pay for dinner , but you insisted on paying . x.x
And blueberry tea tastes nice . LOL .
It does'nt kill sperms . :D

No comments: