Thursday, October 22, 2009


Sorry baby for not blogging yesterday when i promised . x.x
LOL . I was very tired okay . ):
Went to Ecp with baby on tuesday .
Had alot of fun therezxc .
Wanted to go arcade slack and all , but both was really boring .
So waited for th sun to not get so hot and went to th beach . :D
Played with sand . Baby tried to dig a hole and i kept covering it up . :X
LOL . Had so much fun w. him . :D
Camwhored abit there ,
Cause i forced baby to camwhore w. me . LOL .


Thn we went to macs to have dinner . :D
Baby buliled me by not eating . ):
He only drank stupid green tea which killed sperms but i forced him to share th fries with me . :X
After eating ,
We walked back to tns there to take bus . :D
Otw , walked past this flower like thing .
I plucked it out and started playing with it . LOL .
And declared it childish day ,
because i was feeling especially childish that day . ):
LOL . But baby said he would'nt mind me being childish because i was happy .
LOL . He was super sweet luh . :X
And we took bus to go ballet .
Was quite a long journey but did'nt felt so long
Cause baby was with me .
LOL . Alighted th bus and went for ballet .
While baby went home , i guess ?
Almost died during ballet ,
Reached home , and was quite late alr .
Washed up , bathed etc ,
Slept around 12.30 . :D

Okay baby , I've blogged . Happy ? :X LOL .

No comments: