Wednesday, October 28, 2009

214th post . My last and final post ever .
Shall use this post to thank th close ones to me ,
You all have been th greatest ,
Im so sorry that i have to leave you all , but someone has hurt me really badly and i cant take th pain anymore .

Baby ,
Th past two weeks of my life being you was th greatest . Im not blaming you for myself being hurt . But thanks for being that greatest boyf of mine , camwhore-ing with me and all . It may be cause of you that im doing this , but maybe not . Lets just say that i cant control my feelings well . Before i go , let me make this clear to you , dada 's my ballet friend and that special someone's my darling , meixin . Well , Whether you want to believe me or not , Its up to you nao . Sorry i've been th worse girlf you ever had .

Callidada , Lex nuer , Cola jie ,
8 years of friendship . I love you guys all to bits . You three were always there for me , when i was really happy , and when i was really sad , and angry too . You gave me useful advice and all . Thanks for always being there for me alright . Remember th times when we won our dance competition ? We were so happy but it was really unexpected . Remember th times when we got pissed off at each other but all got well after a few days ? Those were th very nicest memories that i've ever had and i will always keep it in my heart . Im so sorry that i let you guys , and TSOD2 down . I may be really irresponsible , and i know you guys tried cheering me up , but im reallyreallyreally very sorry , that i have to do this . I dont think you'll get how im feeling right now .

Meixin darling , linnie dearie , girlfs ,
I love you all too . Thanks darling , dearie for always listening to me rant to you about people i hate , when im sad and all . I dont know how to put what i wanna say to you in words . My mind's in a really confused state right now . Im so sorry that i was a really bad darling/dearie to you .

Jiajun kor , Joshua kor ,
Hey , maybe you guys wont read this , but Thanks for being my listening ear . In th part few years that i've known you . Thanks for letting me scold vulgarities and insult you when i was sad/angry to cheer myself up . Thanks for being my counsellor .

I dont have time to type out everything , but i think you get it . Goodbye , Baby , I promise that you'll never ever see me again , sorry for being your worse girlf . You were my bestest and last .

No comments: