Friday, March 28, 2008

=P

i'll make this a short post. gotta bath soon you know?=P
lets see. many things happening this wk..=x
1) broke up with kopi. so ppl please stop call me dasao or whatever.
2)went to th beach today! [with mingxia♥]
AT THE BEACH
-wrote WY<3 on th sand
-wrote ELICIA and MINGXIA was here on th sand too
-MINGXIA wrote Friends forever
-dhen he started shouting:D
MINGXIA:I HATE ---------------[dont bother counting i just randomly put de.]
ELICIA: I LOVE WEIYANG!
MINGXIA: [ps i forget.x=]
ELICIA: I LOVE 1E7!
MINGXIA:[i forget again]
NEXT THING THAT HAPPEN.
i saw this bangala come. he lie on th sand. dhen he unzip his pants. and started pcc-ing.dhen i was lyk omg lah. he do dhen stop dhen do dhen stop. dhen also keep look at us lo. i feel lyk slapping him lah. okays i needa bathe already.=x

[ps.i'll try and post th pictures as fast as i can cause need wait for MINGXIA send me th pics.ps arh]


-MOCHA♥ was here

No comments: