Saturday, March 8, 2008

hellos;D

hellos;D okays. where should i start from. friday? okay friday it is:D morning went to sch lah. dhen was wearing shoe outside with my crumpler on de chair. dhen my brother came down. put his crumpler next to mine. dhen very nice so i take picture luh.here it is:D

dont yo0 think its just oh-so nice?lawl.dhen after that went to sch.blah blah blah. dhen after sch wanted to go out with shrimpy go ecp there ddr. in de end she went with kelly i went with beatrisa"didi" la. dhen they reach first cause they know where i dunno. so liddat luh.dhen ddr lyk siao untill injured my feet(oww!)dhen later went to macs. dhen cause i wan chiong eat finish my fries so was like take a few dump inside de curry sauce dhen suddenly i just sit donw there statue. dhen shrimpy was lyk wanting to take a picture of me "advertising" macs. hohoho:D but she no send me. so i took a picture of our remaining luh.

dhen they went back to tk for bball training while i went to pp to loiter around a while dhen went home luh.dhen was uberly tired so went to sleep [i think xD]that should be all for friday ba.
SATURDAY,3`o8`o8
morning wake up. go eat. play com.went ballet. here comes de story~[not interesting thou]after ballet went with cola and alex nuer(s) go get ballet exam stuff. dhen de woman damn delay tym lah.everything delay. dhen before ballet daddy say after ballet call him. so i did that. dhen ask him go roxy find me give me money but de stuff. dhen he complain to mummy.so mummy called me. i taught she was coming lah. dhen she know de shop at where marh. so went back into de shop. dhen in de end daddy called me say he outside. dhen SCOLD SCOLD SCOLD.ask me go out find him. dhen i run out lah. run out get de money dhen go in buy. dhen de woman still delay. so i ask daddy go home first dhen later i go home myself dhen he was lyk "NO! I WAIT FOR YOU! BUT FINISH I SEND YOU HOME" or something liddat lah. so i put down de phone shouted at de woman wan to cry liao dhen finally she write de receipt. write also de whole table will shake one. dhen ran out to find his car. dhen studdenly he was lyk how was it? blah.blah.blah.[he was being an ass lah.moodswings.]so sms-ed dar on de car lah. dhen i sms-ed him say daddy scolded me.dhen he replied "scold my dar zuo m0" which i totally felt lyk he wan concern me lah<3 dhen later i was lyk explaining all to him. dhen he was lyk mai anyhow fyk lah wan fyk fyk me lah.dhen i say yo0 still got mood to say this kind of things how. dhen later he was like okay la sry. dhen forgot what i said dhen he was lyk no got mood to fyk liao. dhen i was lyk how yo0 know. he was lyk wh0 ask u my dar. dhen we started talking crap.dhen de rest i dont wan say le uh. oh yahs. at de shop just now waiting for aunty was so called zilian-ing with first nuer and second nuer. second nuer was with her legs. first nuer was out full body[ my face there not nice lah. mai post uh]

NA! my legs with nuer's. no comments okay? i know its ugly. and its obvious whose legs whose. OBVIOUSLY. mines with de tennis skirt which i ALWAYS wear. can ask cola uh.;D
nothing else to post already lah. so byes for now:D

No comments: