Tuesday, December 4, 2007

=X

oh well, i'm back to blogging again narh.(: juz came back frm japan i think like at 12 am today? well, japan was quite fun(: except for the fact tat he was'nt there. on de first day in japan was like okayy luhh. i kinda forgotten wat really happen because was busy thinking of him narh. i miss him so freaking much lah. n den now i think he is on de plane le goin to aust narh. n den every night i dreamt of him. one night i even dreamt tat we were walking home tgt, den suddenly he stood in front of me n suddenly he knelt down n proposed to me (: i dunno y but my dreams wiv him inside always happens when me n him r walking tgt..another dream was tat we were walking again, n he walked me home lah. n den later he went into my hse n i was quite tired lah. so i lied down on de bed. den later he came up to me, n den kissed me? de next minute.. i was lying on him n we were hugging? okayy.. i have officially realised im madly in love wiv him narh.kkz.. now back to talking bout my trip to japan. den every night i go sleep lo. den there hor. relli hated it siarh. de tap hor. when wan on tat tym rite.. nid to on de hot water wan n de cold water wan. den hor muz slowly adjust here adjust there to make sure de water juz right to bath. aiyarhh.. enuff of de bad points bout japan le larh. there de things arr damn ex la! but hor. luckily my mother good mood buy me lots n lots of stuff! weee~ (:okayy arr..
den when i in japan hor. miss him to much le. so i go on my phone n sms him la~den now i think my phone bill goin to bao le larh. den mother goin to confiscate for two months narh. n speaking bout handphones~ my mother is gonna buy me a new one~ woo! i was thinking maybe de SE w580i? okayy..back to toking bout dis morning. me n yanqinn mummie was chatting on msn la~ den i started toking to her bout him larh. its juz so unbearable to not think bout him for even juz a second. ok den later we started toking bout idiotic boys tat sae tat dey love you alot n will never let u go. but they all juz lies lah~okay.. den audi today had a patch lah. so toked to mummie to like kill tym lah.(:n while toking to her my teeth abit itchy luhh.. so i like took de packet of mentos tat my mother bought to bring go japan to eat n started eating. untill de whole packet finish lerh TT pro hor? i'll transfer de pic over to my com later kkays? n hor. when i was in japan tat tym arh. my mother bought me new lip gloss n eye liner~ woo! (: den my mummie was like : u trying to be like wad emo kid narh. i now dun emo lerh. cos got him around i yong yuan happi derh..(: <3 okayy. i think i will finish off now larh. such a long post lerh. n im out of ideas wad to sae lerhx.but i relli love him n wished he would come back soon~
<3 himm

No comments: