Thursday, December 6, 2007

okayy (:

okayy(:de last post was lyk de longest post ever? i was like crapping about my holiday and blah blah blah.(: so last night was talking to cola n wanxin daddie lah.. so cola was like despo for a stead? so i intro her to my daddie larh. den dunno dey got fa zhan anot lah..(: n i juz got a new phone narh(: nokia 6510~ not really de phone tat i wanted but hey! its a cool phone yar? but not really used to sms-ing on it n stuff(:anyways, today i think will be goin to cola's house n making some crap beads for wat ms lee thing larh. haven asked my mother yet but i think she should be will let me go lah. so i think tats about it unless u wan me to start crapping bout my holiday again(: WAIT! BEFORE U LEAVE. CARRY ON READING. I HAVEN FINISH MY POST YET. sorry bout not having put de pictures yet narh. its all in my father's camera. n he has'nt passed it to me yet larh. so i will try to upload it as fast as i can kkay?(: okayyx. u may leave now~ i said leave! y are'nt u leaving? hello? press de "x" button at de top right hand corner of ur screen larh~ eh? still dun wan to leave izzit? well, i leave first lo. BYE! scrammmm shooo!

No comments: