Friday, January 29, 2010

Did'nt go to schl today , and thats why i have th time to blog now . Sick cuz maybe i was too stressed over yesterday's chem test and stuff . but im alright now . ^^ . Well , this blog , is , very dead . I've got pix today . Cuz im not lazy to upload alr . LOL .





Booooohoooooooo . ): I miss obs so much . ): I really missed those bondings we had as 3e4 . When we got back from camp , it was just back to th same old 3e4 . Sticking to our sec2 cliques and stuff . ):

Gonna go out w. tmx later on , fetching her from schl , and thn going to town for some shopping and stuff . One day without sitting next to her and joking about stupid and retarded stuff makes me miss her like super much . ):

Am going to have uber lots of hw to do after missing a day of schl . ): Gonna do some drawing in my log book now , cuz im so bored at home . ):

No comments: