Saturday, July 4, 2009

LOL.
Yesterday,
Was quite an exciting day for me.
LOL. In a way, yes (:
Went schl, was supersuper slack luh.
Went home, Cheryl came my house, LOL. For lunch (:
And yeah, slacked for a while,
Before i started preparing to go meet baby ♥ .
Cheryl kept looking at me when i put on my makeup.
Roar. D:
LOL. Aft that, went over to tamp,
To find baby ♥ (:
At tap card there, met darren. O: LOL.
His fringe chio bodoh.
Blue colour lehzxczcx.
LOL. I also want dye my hair :(
Aft that, baby ♥ came to mrt to find me and darren.
Thn we left first, to go walkwalk around tamp area.
Darren went home. LOL.
Slacked, And went to best !!!!
LOL. baby ♥ was looking for new speakers.
I was totally being immatured there luhs.
Cause i was like, looking at everything pink and say it was nice.
LOL. Time to grow up (:
Aft that, went to find baby ♥ 's mummy and jie and lem ! :D
LOL. Ate dinner with them.
At first i sibei shy luh.
Thn aft a while okay alr luh.
His mum damn cute can. LOL.
Put th butter on th bread, must put till so nice.
CUTE BODOH. LOL. !!!
Thn aft that, baby ♥ sent me to tamp mrt,
And trained home (:
LOL.
Nothing much alr luh.
baby ♥ told me, his mum likes me. YAY. LOL.
Yeap, i guess thats all (:
I think i shall go study alr.
I got maths test next week.
Roar :(

No comments: