Friday, September 5, 2008

HELLOOOOOO ;D
Today im happy :D
Man i hate --------,
Who is she to judge me,
Whats her fuxking problem man.
She think she so good huhh,
Well, I DONT CARE, OR GIVE A FUXKING SHYT .

I'll start blogging from ystddd !
o4o9o8 !
Hmmm, Was a really really reallllyyyy busy day uhh,
Afternoon went library with cola jiehh hmm,
to READDDDD .
Amazing huh ?
<3
I became a bookworm kay ?
Photobucket
Proof (:

Dhen met cola's friend-POORRRRMANNN :x
He's super th uber cute okayyy :x
Dhen me, nuer & jieh zilian-ed at th lift door(:
But more with Nuer lurhs,
She's th cutest thing :D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they just th sweetest thing ? <3
Dhen Richman brought us to th bball court near library,
next to tns <3
So he went to play & we got bored,
so went to fitness corner near-by.
Cola & nuer saw a bar dhen was like
flipping & flipping & flipping on th bar.
-JEALOUSSS ! -
So i just sat on th bar took out my phone & started singing,
LALALALALALALALA!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After tht, Cola's mother sent me home (:
Dhen i saw.
WA ! MY MSN SO MANY PPL MSN ME WORRRR.
So replied replied replied
Dhen Meiyi asked me whether want go 711 & walkwalk,
Told her okay.
Dhen when i walked out of my house,
I realised i was super tired &
dragged my legs to go find her D:

After tht daddy came home,
Went to airport to fetch MUMMMYYYY <3
I missed her soooo much okayyy D:
After dinner-ed at airport had meeeee,
Dhen daddy fetched me to BALLet.
While was in changing room,
Cola biantai one, ask me make my fringe all to one side.
Look so emo please. ):
Dhen she started taking pictures of me D:
PLEASE, IM CAM-SHY D:
Photobucket
She took my hairrr ! D:
After ballet,
Mslee said buy us drink cause we GUAI GUAIII <3
Dhen i drink drink drink,
In th end vomit on th grass D:
Felt so sick-ish tht night.
After tht went home slept quite early. D:


o5o9o8! <3
Woke up close to 12?
Was really really tiredddd D:
Nothing much today lurhs
Woke up went to eat lunch ?
Dhen started taking pictures of chocolates mummy bought :x
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Th chocolate looks so nice pleaseee,
Esp th <3 one,
she bu de eat D:
So din eat tht one,
Dhen i dowan eat my chocolate so i STOLEEE some from korkor :x
-SHHHHHHHH-
Lalalas,
Im hungry.
I go eat lunch number 2 !
Imissyouss Dee.

Byeeeeee <3

No comments: