Thursday, August 28, 2008

You promised me tht we wont fight anymore,
But look what has happened now,
You want me to forget you,
so waht if you're _ _ _ _ _,
I dont care,
What matters is tht i really love you can.
Maybe its cause im stubborn to let go of this relationship,
But i reall love you too much to let you go,
But if this is your choice,
Dhen maybe breaking up will be better for us.
Im crazy over you,
I really dont know what to do.
I have tht suicidal feeling coming again.
Maybe im not meant to live in this world.
I'll leave it right now this moment.
Im alr sad enough.
I'll never forget you,
You're unforgettable,
Maybe this relationship is teaching me about what i did to gummy,
This is how he felt.
& its my turn now.
I dont want to live anymore.
I can't carry on living like this.
Goodbye.

No comments: