Monday, June 9, 2008

OH YEAH; ♥
cola nuer is online!
let see, she's in thailand now;D
im kinda missing her norhhhhhh):
so im kinda updating her about my life now;
i say this guy's name and she goes like HUH?
LOL.
so she's kinda uhhhh, LAGGING! AH HA! i found that wordddd!

i shall blog about ystd;
went tuh church for FUELLLLL<3333
and dhen played th SALLY GAMEEEEEEE;D

UH HUHHHHH;
dhen we sang this song which was really really nicee:D
and kor is sending it to me nowwww<3333
it goes " love th Lord your God with all your heart with all your soul and all your mind; and all your strengthhhh"
th lyrics are really really simple;

so after service i went for some choir thingy with JING
actually i wanted to watch only,
but i ended up singing too:D
th lyrics goes something like this,
ps, its a nsync songgg;D
"You thought me to run
You thought me to fly
Help me to free the me inside
Help me hear the music of my heart
Help me hear the music of my heart
You opened my eyes
You opened the door
To something i've never known before
And your love
Is the music of my heart"

nice rights?
so after choir thing went for FUNNN JAMMMMMMM<3
it was totally cool okay;
i played the keyboard as first keyboardist and second keyboardist;
COOL NARHHH<3333
but i was like super NOOB la please==

after music jamm went home with korkor:D
I WAS WEARING HEELS TO CHURCH DHEN HAD TO WALK HOME OKAY.
PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
my leg there tio blister narhhh):
dhen when was about to reach home i just took off my heels and started walking barefooted:X
MUAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAH.
painnnnnnnn.

reached home;
dhen went out with mummy for shoppingggg at ORCHARDDDDD<3
bought some stuff:D
after that car-ed home
dhen played com somemore and talked to THAT STUPID DUM.
who always calls my DUM! RAWRRRRRRRR!
im actually quite clever you knowwww ._.
dhen i made a new friendddd<3
and dhen THAT STUPID DUM phone no battery ._.
so i went tuh SLEEEEEPPPPPPP<33

SO, thats how my sunday passed by! LIKE THISSSSS<3

No comments: